A native of New Orleans, my love for creative art began at the early age of 5 when I won my first blue ribbon for placing in the New Orleans "Pirates Alley Art Show." since that time, I have worked successfully with many art mediums. After graduating from college, I moved to the southwest where I lived in Santa Fe for several years. Both Santa Fe and New Orleans are places of great inspiration for my work. I have combined creativity with spirituality in my artwork -- some with a strong Catholic influence -- others with a complete sense of whimsey. Still calling the southwest my home, I now reside in Gilbert, Arizona with my husband and three children, and return to New Orleans every chance that I get. If you're interested in my work, please contact me at 602-697-9565, or visit my website at www.carouselart.net Thank You!
I love having pieces of history in my home. These are 100 year old pieces of ceiling tile with canvas photos mounted on top. Some of my favorite pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment